- 13:21 Ticket #1568 (TransformInnerHTML.js replace error) created by
- Xinha happens to sometimes transform code of the …
- 13:50 Ticket #1567 (ExtendedFileManager images list) created by
- When the image name is longer than $thisFileNameLength, the name goes in …
- 15:40 Ticket #1566 (List behavior on Chrome is bad) created by
- To reproduce, on …
- 02:02 Ticket #1565 (DynamicCSS + Stylist together break HTML/WYSIWYG mode-toggling) created by
- As reported on the forum: …
- 15:09 Ticket #1564 (Cache-busting config option) created by
- When doing development on Xinha or a plugin, the most recent changes in …
- 14:56 Ticket #1563 (No way to set `showLoading=false` if using XinhaLoader.js) created by
- See http://www.xinha.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=8777#p8777 There is no …
- 23:05 Ticket #1523 (Dynamically create textarea and then init Xinha to it) closed by
- invalid: I'd close it, this is a matter for the person who wants to use Xinha, what …
- 20:49 Ticket #1541 (Allow more flexible configuration for formatblock options) closed by
- fixed: After mulling it over for a few days I'm still pretty happy with this …
- 20:48 Changeset  by
close #1541: add xinha_config.formatblockDetector option, which can be ...
- 20:28 Ticket #1331 (inwardWysiwyg / outwardWysiwyg) closed by
- invalid: Closing this ticket as invalid, because as ray said this is what …
- 20:22 Ticket #1548 (Have an event in a Xinha window cause actions in the rest of the page) closed by
- no action needed: I'm closing this ticket as "no action needed" because it was also asked on …
- 20:18 Ticket #1528 (Incorrect Dutch translation for Langmarks plugin) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, I've committed the fixes on trunk in r1295.
- 20:16 Changeset  by
- 16:04 Changeset  by
clean up documentation-comment for multiStageLoader method (use multiline ...
- 19:01 Changeset  by
use var foo = function() instead of function foo() when defining functions ...
- 16:58 Changeset  by
Change expected output to match actual output, because I disagree with ...
- 16:49 Changeset  by
add an additional test case which fails :(
- 16:48 Changeset  by
For some reason, console.error seems to ignore additional parameters, and ...
- 23:29 Changeset  by
refs #1541: by adding a function _getFirstAncestorAndWhy underneath ...
- 23:10 DownloadsPage edited by
- 14:13 ReleaseNotes edited by
- 01:40 Ticket #1562 (Updated CharacterMap: better support for Celtic) closed by
- duplicate: Oops -- this is a dup of #1235. Not sure why I didn't see that when I …
- 01:36 Ticket #1562 (Updated CharacterMap: better support for Celtic) created by
- Huw Wyn Jones submitted an updated CharacterMap: "The only change is …
- 01:34 Ticket #1184 (Russian translations for PasteText and Stylist plugins) closed by
- fixed: It's true that they look mangled in Trac, and also in svn's web view, …
- 21:53 Ticket #1560 (TableOperations: define a dblclickList action for tables) reopened by
- Good point. I'll reopen.
- 21:42 Changeset  by
Allow the use of "fullscreen" as a toolbar element, rather than ...
- 21:26 Documentation/UnsupportedPlugins edited by
- 18:37 Changeset  by
add translation author info (per ...
- 17:51 Ticket #1537 (Incorrect defaults listed in Xinha.Config.formatblock documentation) closed by
- fixed: r1286.
- 17:51 Changeset  by
#1537: correct the documentation for formatblock
- 17:48 Ticket #1536 (Xinha.Config.bodyClass and Xinha.Config.bodyID are undocumented) closed by
- fixed: r1285
- 17:48 Changeset  by
#1536: document config.bodyClass and .bodyID
- 17:46 Ticket #1535 (_editor_icons is undocumented) closed by
- fixed: I added it to the code block sample in that wiki page.
- 17:45 NewbieGuide edited by
- add _editor_icons example (diff)
- 17:42 Ticket #1534 ("fullscreen" toolbar button does not load properly) closed by
- no action needed: Actually, "popupeditor" is the way to spell it in the toolbar. This is …
- 17:33 Ticket #1530 (DefinionList: Syntax error and lint warning) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for spotting this. I committed your patch in r1284.
- 17:33 Changeset  by
- 17:28 Ticket #1545 (Unformat plugin uses wrong case to locate toolbar object) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r1283.
- 17:27 Changeset  by
- 17:15 Ticket #1538 (TableOperations: add config option to control currently-forced linebreak ...) closed by
- fixed: Since it doesn't *force* a linebreak unless flowToolbars is set to …
- 17:14 Changeset  by
- 17:02 Ticket #1557 (translation for plugin DefinitionList) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. I added the russian translation. It looks like english …
- 17:01 Changeset  by
- 16:51 Ticket #1560 (TableOperations: define a dblclickList action for tables) closed by
- fixed: r1280. I registered the action for td, not table -- the …
- 16:46 Changeset  by
- 16:28 Ticket #1561 (DefinitionList: register toolbar buttons next to standard list buttons) closed by
- fixed: Done in r1278 and r1279. (r1278 was incorrect -- it put the buttons on …
- 16:28 Changeset  by
whoops - my commit r1278 was wrong: it registered the buttons in the ...
- 16:18 Changeset  by
- 00:35 Ticket #1561 (DefinitionList: register toolbar buttons next to standard list buttons) created by
- Currently DefinitionList? registers its toolbar buttons at the end of the …
- 00:25 Ticket #1560 (TableOperations: define a dblclickList action for tables) created by
- The TableOperations plugin could define a dblclickList action for …
- 17:33 Ticket #1555 (DoubleClick plugin vs Xinha.Config.dblclickList) closed by
- fixed: I moved the plugin to unsupported_plugins. r1277.
- 17:33 Changeset  by
- 17:31 DoubleClick edited by
- mark as unsupported (diff)
- 17:27 Changeset  by
refs #1555 (applying patch ...
- 17:23 Ticket #1558 (unsupported_plugins refers users to a closed Trac ticket) closed by
- fixed: I changed the links in the debug message to the wiki page, r1275.
- 17:22 Changeset  by
closes #1558: refer users to a documentation page in the wiki if they are ...
- 17:19 Ticket #1559 (DefinitionList <dl> button errors if cursor context is <body> elem) closed by
- fixed: Committed the above patch in r1273. Also, in r1274 I incremented the …
- 17:18 Changeset  by
refs #1559 -- may as well bump the version number for this fix
- 17:17 Changeset  by
closes #1559, <dl> button throws a JS error if the cursor context is the ...
- 16:39 Documentation/UnsupportedPlugins created by
- 15:51 Ticket #1559 (DefinitionList <dl> button errors if cursor context is <body> elem) created by
- If the user presses the <dl> button (from the DefinitionList plugin) …
- 13:49 Ticket #1558 (unsupported_plugins refers users to a closed Trac ticket) created by
- When a user loads a plugin from the unsupported_plugins directory, the …
- 11:17 Ticket #1557 (translation for plugin DefinitionList) created by
- I have a tranlation file for plugin DefinitionList? russian & english