Ticket #489 (closed defect: inactive)
Additional tags added to content after using EditTag plugin
|Reported by:||trem||Owned by:||gogo|
I have discovered a problem with the Tag Editor whereby additional tags are added back into the textarea content. I have repeated this on http://xinha.gogo.co.nz/xinha-nightly/examples/full_example.html with the EditTag plugin.
The steps to reproduce are:
1) Add 2 lines of text in the text editor.
2) Format the top line with a header (ie. h2) using formatblock
3) Bold a word within second line.
4) Select all text and open the EditTag popup.
5) Delete by hand the <strong> tags from the html code in the EditTag popup and select 'OK'
6) The content in the texteditor now has h2 tags surrounding all the content, so looking something like this:
<h2> <h2>A title example</h2> <p>content fdsgfd dfgdfg aws werwer werew</p> </h2>
For some reason additional header tags are being added to the remaining text.