Ticket #204 (closed defect: fixed)
Resolved issues with the SpellChecker PHP logic
|Reported by:||kim@…||Owned by:||niko|
The SpellChecker PHP logic has som issues I have resolved, changes are needed in two of the files which are attached. If you need to validate my changes use WinMerge? to validate the changes. The changes are also at the latest build.
- When spellchecking empty document, some of the HTML was generated inside the logic, resulting in faulty HTML code being presented.
- The documented is supposed to be utf-8, but the output was never converted to utf-8.
- When listing the dictionaries an extra , was presented in the string which resulted in the JS logic to create empty dictionary in dropdown
- Debug mode, run this file directly in browser and file is served as plain text, its easier to debug this way.
- commenting out one line in the bottom of the doument. This line made the selected dictionary vanish, which made the whole logic bad.