Ticket #1367 (new defect)
Opened 4 years ago
Cursor position is not set correctly when switching to source view
|Reported by:||nicholasbs||Owned by:|
The cursor placement works correctly in Safari when first switching into source view mode, but does not on subsequent changes into source view mode.
- Insert the text, "This is a test"
- Position the cursor someplace in the text (e.g., after the word "This")
- Switch into source view. Note that even though the cursor doesn't show up, it is in fact placed correctly (you can verify this by typing a character or two)
- Switch back to HTML mode. Note that the cursor is visible and stilled positioned correctly.
- Switch to source view again. The cursor will again disappear, and this time you can't type anything.
Tested on Safari 3.1.2. FF3 does not have this problem.