CSS styling gets inserted into table cell after viewing source (Safari only)
|Reported by:||nicholasbs||Owned by:|
- Click "Insert Table" and then click "OK" to insert a table.
- Click in one of the table's cells.
- Click "Toggle HTML Source" twice.
There will now be CSS styling information in place of one of the cells. This happens in Safari 3.1.2, but not in IE7 or FF3.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by nicholasbs
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by wymsy
- Component changed from Browsers_Safari to Browsers_Firefox
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened