Equation Editor should be updated to use a newer version of asciimathml.js
|Reported by:||guest||Owned by:|
|Cc:||marc@…, mharrisonline, ray, gocher|
I am using xinha in moodle with Equation Editor.
Things seem to work fine with the version published here. However, because the plugin was using version 1.4 of asciimathml.js, I tried to use the plugin with the current version of asciimathml.
While I initially thought that Equation was working fine with the current version of asciimathml.js (packaged as version 2.0.2 on sourceforge) there are at least two problems.
1) There is no preview available
2) returning to a document to re-edit results in prior equations being converted into mathml
My guess is that it would not take a great deal of effort to resolve the problem, but at this point it looks like it is beyond me.
As there may be some additional improvements to asciimathml.js forthcoming this summer, addressing the change from versin 1 to version 2 before then would be helpful.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by douglas
- Milestone changed from 0.96 to 0.97
- Summary changed from Equation Editor has issues with updated asciimathml.js to Equation Editor should be updated to use a newer version of asciimathml.js
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Changed 7 years ago by guest
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by guest
- Component changed from Xinha Core to Plugins
- Owner gogo deleted