FormOperations Bug with IE7 with the "name" Attribute, and other errors all over the place
|Reported by:||guest||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||FormOperations, InternetExplorer 7|
We found a Bug in the FormOperations Plugin using Internet Explorer 7.
- In an empty Page create a simple Textfield
- In the Dialog showing on the bottom of the Page enter some Text for "Name" and "Value"
- Click somewhere in the document then in the Textfield again, the Name and Value is still here.
- But when you switch to source code view, the "Name" attribute is not there. When you switch back to Wysiwyg Mode the "Name" attribute is also empty.
In Firefox it works all perfect, this Error only appears in EI7
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by ray
- Milestone changed from 0.95 to 0.96
- Summary changed from FormOperations Bug with IE7 with the "name" Attribute to FormOperations Bug with IE7 with the "name" Attribute, and other errors all over the place